1. Authors may nominate themselves.
2. Stories may only be nominated in up to five categories.
3. Author may only have five stories nominated.
4. Author may only have one story nominated per category.
5. No slash may be nominated.
6. Visuals may be nominated.
7. Stories need not be finished; but must have enough written to understand what it is about.
8. Each category will have eight nominations; first come first serve basis.
9. If you are nominating Best Fight, Best Kiss, Best Make-up Scene, Best Ending, Best Break-up Scene, Best Engagement Scene, Funniest Scene, and/or Hottest Sex Scene...please be sure to include the chapter. Also if you're nominating Most Hated Character, Favorite Character, Best Lead Female, Best Supporting Character, and/or Cutest Couple; please include who the character(s) is(are). With Best Quote you must include the quote and chapter it is from.
10. Webmistress' Selections will be chosen out of all the nominated stories, authors, and sites.
11. Judges will select the winning story in the category they are judging.
12. Webmistress (moi) will select the Honorable Mention in each category.
13. Judges may be nominated; however not in the category they are judging.
14. Nominees MUST have a code up on their website. If your story is hosted and you have no control over the site...please email me.
15. When nominating a story please be sure to include the proper URL, author's name, and author's email. It is very difficult to try and track down the correct information. Improper or incompleted nominations will be disqualified.
16. Stories that took an award home in past seasons may not be nominated in the category they previously won in. They may be nominated in other categories though.
17. To show that you have read the rules please include this sentence at the bottom of the nomination. Hang onto your Backstreet Boy.
18. Nominations must be left as a comment on the Nominations entry.
19. A quick note....Categories MUST have at least four nominations, or they will be disqualified.
note: Failure to follow the rules will result in a loss of privileges for the nominee and/or the judge.